Recurrence equations for the computation of correlations in the 1/r2 quantum many-body system
- 43 Downloads
In a previous paper the two-particle distribution function and one-particle density matrix for the quantum many-body system with the 1/r2 pair potential have been expressed as limiting cases of Selberg correlation integrals. Recurrence equations are derived which allow rapid evaluation of these multidimensional integrals. The exact results for the two-particle distribution are compared with the harmonic approximation.
Key wordsSelberg integrals correlation functions solvable models 1/r2 quantum system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Sutherland,Phys. Rev. A 4:2019 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Reatto and G. V. Chester,Phys. Rev. 155:88 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.P. J. Forrester,Nucl. Phys. B 388:671 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Kaneko, Selberg integrals and hypergeometric functions associated with Jack polynomials,SIAM J. Math. Anal., submitted.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Aomoto,SIAM J. Math. Anal. 18:545 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Aomoto, Conformal field theory and solvable lattice models,Adv. Stud. Pure Math. 16:1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Edelman,Linear Alg. Appl. 159:55 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ya. Krivnov and A. A. Ovchinnikov,Sov. Phys. JETP 55:162 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.B. Jancovici,Phys. Rev. Lett. 19:20 (1967).Google Scholar