Fees, confidentiality, and pastoral counseling
KeywordsCross Cultural Psychology Pastoral Counseling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.See, e.g., Gerkin (1984), pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 2.See, e.g., Tillich (1960), pp. 4–5; as quoted Jordan (1986), pp. 113–114.Google Scholar
- 3.Conversation with Richard Boyer (Enid: 1988).Google Scholar
- 4.Gerkin, Charles V. (1984).The Living Human Document: Re-Visioning Pastoral Counseling in a Hermeneutical Mode. Nashville: Abingdon.Google Scholar
- 5.Jordan, Merle R. (1986).Taking on the Gods: The Task of the Pastoral Counselor. Nashville: Abingdon.Google Scholar
- 6.Stannard, David E. (1977).The Puritan Way of Death: A Study in Religion, Culture, and Social Change. New York: Oxford (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Tillich, Paul J. (1960).The Impact of Psychotherapy on Theological Thought. Monograph of the Academy of Religion and Mental Health.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc 1990