Scaling inequalities for oriented percolation
- 43 Downloads
We look at seven critical exponents associated with two-dimensional oriented percolation. Scaling theory implies that these quantities satisfy four equalities. We prove five related inequalitites.
Key wordsCritical phenomena scaling relations critical exponents correlation lengths renormalized bond construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Cardy and R. L. Sugar, Directed percolation and Reggeon field theory,J. Phys. A 13:L423–427 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Durrett, Oriented percolation in two dimensions,Ann. Prob. 12:999–1040 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Durrett and D. Griffeath, Supercritical contact processes onZ. Ann. Prob. 11:1–15 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Durrett and R. H. Schonmann, Contact process on a finite set II,Ann. Prob. (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Durrett, R. H. Schonmann, and N. I. Tanaka, Correlation lengths for oriented percolation,J. Stat. Phys. 55:965–979 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Fisher, Rigorous inequalities for critical point correlation exponents,Phys. Rev. 180:594–600 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Grassberger and A. De La Torre, Reggeon field theory (Schlögl's first model) on a lattice: Monte Carlo calculations of critical behavior,Ann. Phys. (N.Y.)122:373–396 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.T. Harris, A lower bound for the critical probability in certain percolation processes,Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 56:13–20 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Kesten, Scaling relations for 2D-percolation,Commun. Math. Phys. 109(1):109–156 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.B. G. Nguyen, Correlation length and its critical exponents for percolation processes,J. Stat. Phys. 46:517–523 (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Tasaki, Hyperscaling inequalities for percolation,Commun. Math. Phys. 113:49–65 (1987).Google Scholar