Moving ionospheric perturbations which develop during the operation of powerful transmitters
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPowerful Transmitter Ionospheric Perturbation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Outlaw and R. Cohen, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,109 No. 2, 371 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Golitsyn, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atmos. Okeana,1, No. 2, 136 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Gershman and G. I. Grigor'ev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,11, No. 1, 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Gurevich and A. B. Shvartsburg, Nonlinear Theory of the Propagation of Radio Waves in the Ionosphere [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Gurevich, Geomagn. Aéron.,12, No. 4, 631 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Gurevich, Geomagn. Aéron.,15 No. 1, 161 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975