On the complete integrability of the two-dimensional classical Thirring model
- 104 Downloads
KeywordsComplete Integrability Thirring Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Gardner, T. Green, M. Kruskal, and R. Miura, Phys. Rev. Lett.,19, 1095 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Zakharov and L. D. Faddeev, Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,5, No. 4 18 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Zakharov, L. A. Takhtadzhyan, and L. D. Faddeev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,219, 1334 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Mikhailov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,23, 356 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Lax, Matematika [Journal of Russian Mathematical Translations],13, No.5, 128 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Zakharov, Talk at All-Union Conference on Partial Differential Equations Held on the Occasion of the 75th Birthday of Academician I. G. Petrovskii, Moscow, January 27–29, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.D. J. Kaup, Preprint, Clarkson College of Technology Potsdam, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. E. Zakharov and S. V. Manakov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,19, 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.S. V. Manakov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,67, 543 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977