Dispersion relation for 3→3 forward amplitude and generalized optical theorem
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsDispersion Relation Optical Theorem Forward Amplitude Generalize Optical Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov, Paper at Intern. Conf. of Theoretical Physicists at Seattle, USA (1966); N.N. Bogolyubov, B. V. Medvedev, and M. K. Polivanov, Aspects of the Theory of Dispersion Relations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.A. H. Mueller, Phys. Rev. D,2, 2963 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Logunov, Questions of the Theory of Dispersion Relations for Inelastic Processes [in Russian], JINR, Dubna (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Bogolubov, A. A. Logunov, and I. T. Todorov, Introduction to Axiomatic Quantum Field Theory, Benjamin, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Logunov, M. A. Mestvirishvili, and V. A. Petrov, Preprint IFVÉ, 76–157, Serpukhov (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Meiman, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,46, 1502 (1964); A. A. Logunov, Nguen Van Hieu, and I. T. Todorov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,88, 51 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978