Investigation of the start-up of a magnetron with a cold secondary-emission cathode of the decay side of the voltage pulse
KeywordsVoltage Pulse Decay Side
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Sominskii, Abstracts of Reports at the All-Union Symposium, M. I. Kalinin Polytechnical Institute, Leningard (1979), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Vigdorchik, V. D. Naumenko, and V. P. Timofeev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 7, 634 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Skovron, “M-type amplifier with distributed emission,” in: Powerful Electrovacuum uhf Devices [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 4.Vogen, “Gas-filled magnetron with a cold cathode,” in: Electronic Ultra-High-Frequency Devices with Crossed Fields [Russian translation], Vol. 2, IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. White, IEEE Trans.,ED-10, No. 1, 59 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. White, IEEE Trans.,ED-10, No. 3, 96 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Lomakin and L. V. Panchenko, Elektron. Tekh., Ser. Elektron. SVCh, No. 2, 33 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Cherenshchikov, Elektron. Tekh., Ser. Elektron., SVCh, No. 6, 20 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. White, US Patent cl. 315-39. 63 No. 3305753, Announced on May 3, 1963; Published on Feb. 21, 1967.Google Scholar
- 10.I. M. Bronshtein and B. S. Fraiman, Secondary Electronic Emission [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.S. A. Cherenshchikov, Inventor's Certificate No. 731561, Byull. Izobret., No. 16, 276 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984