A new approach to the construction of fixed points of the renormalization group in dynamical systems
KeywordsDynamical System Renormalization Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. R. Herman, Publ. Inst. Hautes Etudes Sci.,49, 5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.M. R. Herman, Preprint MSRI 050-84-4, Berkeley (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. Feigenbaum, L. P. Kadanoff, and S. J. Shenker, Physica,D5, 370 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ostlund, D. Rand, J. Setha, and E. Siggia, Physica,D8, 303 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.K. M. Khanin and Ya. G. Sinai, in: Nonlinear Phenomena in Plasma Physics and Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.O. E. Lanford, Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,6, 427 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Campanino and H. Epstein, Commun. Math. Phys.,79, 261 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987