Evidence that monoclonal antibody production kinetics is related to the integral of the viable cells curve in batch systems
- 352 Downloads
Monoclonal antibody production kinetics in batch systems is linearly related to the integral of the viable cells curve. This favors the secretion theory over that of release by dead cells. Regression of the production curve over the integral of the viable cells curve in different media can also give information on the nutritional requirements of the cells for growth and production.
- Birch J.R., Thompson P.W., Boraston, R., Oliver S. and Lambert K. (1987),Plant and Animal cells, Ellis Horwood, 162–171.Google Scholar
- Emery A.N., Lavery M., Williams B. and Handa A. (1987),Plant and Animal Cells, Ellis Horwood Ed, 137–146.Google Scholar
- Patterson Jr M.K. (1979),Methods Enzymol.,58, 141–147.Google Scholar
- Velez D., Reuveny S., Miller L. and Macmillan J.D. (1986),J. Imm. Meth.,86, 45–52.Google Scholar
- Walker A.G., Davison W. and Lambe C.A. (1987),Proc. 4th European Congress on Biotechnology,3, 587.Google Scholar