The electric quadrupole interaction of111Cd in arsenic metal and in the system Sb1-xInx and Sb1-xCdx
KeywordsThin Film Arsenic Quadrupole Interaction Electric Quadrupole Electric Quadrupole Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Saunders, G.A. Contemporary Physics14, 149 (1973)Google Scholar
- /2/.Heubes, P., Hempel, H., Ingwersen, H., Keitel R., Klinger, W., Loeffler W., and Witthuhn W., Contributed Papers, International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions studied in Nuclear Reactions and Decay, Uppsala, Sweden, June 10–14, 1974, ed. by E. Karlsson and R. Wäppling, Published by Upplands Grafiska AB, Uppsala 1974, p. 208Google Scholar
- /3/.Quitmann, D., Nishiyama K., and Riegel D., Proceedings of the 18th Ampere Congress, Nottingham, 9–14 September 1974, in: Magnetic Resonance and Related Phenomena, Vol. 2, ed. by: Allen P.S., Andrew E.R., Bates C.A., Amsterdam, North Holland 1975, p. 349Google Scholar
- /4/.Nishiyama, K., Dimmling, F., Kornrumpf, Th., and Riegel, D., Physical Review Letters37, 357 (1976)Google Scholar
- /5/.Jena, P., Physical Review Letters36, 418 (1976)Google Scholar
- /6/.Hansen, M., and Anderko, K., Constitution of Binary Alloys, ed. by McGraw Hill Book Company, New York 1958, p. 859Google Scholar
- /7/.Frey, U., et al., Zeitschr. f. Phys.B33, 141 (1979)Google Scholar
© North-Holland Publishing Company 1981