The inverse scattering method for a relativistic string
KeywordsScatter Method Relativistic String Inverse Scatter Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Novikov (ed.), The Theory of Solitons [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Dubrovin, V. B. Matveev, and S. P. Novikov, Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, 55 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. R. Its, Vestn. Leningr. Univ.,7, 39 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Pron'ko and A. V. Razumov, “Quantum theory of a restricted class of motions of a relativistic string,” Preprint 82-173 [in Russian], Institute of High Energy Physics, Serpukhov (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Rebbi, Phys. Rep.,12C, 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Nambu, Lecture for Copenhagen Symp., Copenhagen (1970); T. Goto, Prog. Theor. Phys.,46, 1560 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. M. Dirac, Lectures on Quantum Mechanics, Belfer Graduate School of Science Monographs Series No. 2, Yeshiva University, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.G. P. Pron'ko, A. V. Razumov, and L. D. Solov'ev, “Classical dynamics of a relativistic string,” Preprint 82-82 [in Russian], Institute of High Energy Physics, Serpukhov (1982), Fiz. Elem. Chastits At. Yadra,14, 558 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984