Multiplicative renormalization of two-dimensional chiral theories. I
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsChiral Theory Multiplicative Renormalization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Brezin, J. Zinn-Justin, and J. C. Le Guillou, Phys. Rev. D,14, 2615 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Zinn-Justin, “Renormalization of gauge theories,” in: Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 37, Springer (1975), pp. 2–39.Google Scholar
- 3.W. A. Bardeen and K. Shizuya, Phys. Rev. D,18, 1969 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. O. Barut and R. Raczka, Theory of Group Representations and Applications, Warsaw (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Brezin, S. Hikami, and J. Zinn-Justin, Nucl. Phys. B,165, 528 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Boulware and L. S. Brown, Ann. Phys. (N. Y.),138, 392 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986