Possibility of high-temperature phase transitions due to the many-particle nature of the potential
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Dobrushin, Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,2, 44 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Malyshev and R. A. Minlos, Gibbs Random Fields. The Method of Cluster Expansions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Malyshev, Mat. Zam.,34, 443 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Dobrushin, Mat. Sb.,94, 16 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Dobrushin and M. R. Martirosyan, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,74, 16 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Dobrushin and S. B. Shlosman, “Completely analytic Gibbs fields,” Preprint [in Russian], Institute of Information Transmission Problems, USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow (1986) (see also R. L. Dobrushin and S. B. Shlosman, J. Stat. Phys.,46, 983 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988