Estimated angular size of the radio source 3C 48 at 60 MHz using scintillation measurements
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsRadio Source Angular Size Scintillation Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. D. Antonova, V. V. Vitkevich, and V. I. Vlasov, Tr. FIAN,38, 80, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.L. T. Little and A. Hewish, M. N.,138, 393, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Anderson and W. Donaldson, Nature,205, 375, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Anderson and W. Donaldson, M.N.,137, 81, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Little and A. Hewish, M. N.,134, 3, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Vitkevich, Preprint FIAN, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Vitkevich and V. I. Vlasov, Preprint FIAN, 1966.Google Scholar
- 8.I. Ratcliffe, Rept. Progr. Phys.,19, 188, 1956.Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Pisareva, Astron. zh.,35, 112, 1958.Google Scholar
- 10.M. W. Cohen, Ap. J.,150, 767, 1967.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969