Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bryant, C. A., Courtney, A., Markesbery, B. A., & DeWalt, K. M. (1985).An introduction to food and society: The Cultural Feast. New York: West.Google Scholar
- Gussow, J. D. (1988, May 3). Inaugural lecture of Joan Dye Gussow as Mary Swartz Rose Professor of Nutrition and Education, Teachers College, Columbia University.Google Scholar
- Lowenberg, M. E., Todhunter, E. N., Wilson, E. D., Savage, J. R., & Lubawski, J. L. (1979).Food and people (3rd ed.). New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- National Cancer Institute. (1986, December).Nutrition and cancer prevention: The good news. U. S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institute of Health.Google Scholar
- Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs, United States Senate. (1977, December).Dietary goals for the United States (2nd ed.). Washington, D.C.: U. S. Government Printing Office.Google Scholar
- Simopoulos, A. (1989). Summary of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids biological effects and nutritional essentiality.Journal of Nutrition, April, 521–528.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989