Interrelationship between metrology and qualimetry (A contribution to discussion)
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Asgal'dov et al., Standarty i kachestvo, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Malikov, Foundations of Metrology [in Russian], Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.A. O. Mel'nikov, The Role of Measurements in the Cognition Process [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. O. Arutyunov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Vershinin, Standarty i kachestvo, No. 11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Par and C. Cler, Courrier de la normalisation, No. 200, III-IV, Paris (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Z. Maiminas, “Certain problems in analyzing and optimizing economic planning processes,” in: Problems of Optimum Planning [in Russian], Ékonomika, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970