Fifty years of the metric system in the USSR
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ya. Gebel', Metric System of Units [in Russian], Moscow, Central Press-Administration (1925).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Isakov, For All Time, For All Peoples. Outline of the History of the Metric System [in Russian], Published by the Bureau of Weights and Measures (1923).Google Scholar
- 3.O. D. Khvol'son, Metric System of Weights and Measures [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, State Publishing House (1922).Google Scholar
- 4.Centenary of the State Service of Weights and Measures of the USSR [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, State United Publishing House (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.“40th anniversary of the introduction of the metric system in the USSR,” Izmeritel. Tekh., No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. D. Burdun, Units of Physical Quantitites [in Russian], Moscow, Standard Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.D. I. Mendeleev, Collected Works, Vol. 22, Leningrad-Moscow, Acad. Sci. Press of the USSR, (1950), p. 27.Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Shost' in, Izmeritel. Tekh., No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969