Giant pelviureteric hydronephrosis in a child
- 21 Downloads
A 7-year-old female child with giant pelviureteric hydronephrosis is reported. The management is briefly discussed and the literature is reviewed.
KeywordsPublic Health Hydronephrosis Female Child
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Anderson JC, Hynes W (1946) Retrocaval ureter. A case diagnosed pre-operatively and treated successfully by a plastic operation. Br J Urol 21: 209Google Scholar
- 2.Innes Williams D, Karlaftis MD (1966) Hydronephrosis due to pelviureteric obstruction in the newborn. Br J Urol 38: 138Google Scholar
- 3.Kaushik SP, Sachdeva HS (1973) Giant hydronephrosis, a case report. Indian J Surg 35: 240Google Scholar
- 4.Rickwood AMK, Phadke D (1978) Pyeloplasty in infants and children with particular reference to the method of drainage post-operatively. Br J Urol 50: 217Google Scholar
- 5.Talukder BC, Chatterjee SC, Agarwal TN, De PP (1979) Giant hydronephrosis. Br J Urol 51: 322Google Scholar
- 6.Thomas DFM, Agarwal M, Laidin AZ, Eckstein HB. Pelviureteric obstruction in infancy and childhood. A review of 117 patients. Br J Urol 54: 204Google Scholar
- 7.Valayer J, Adda G (1982) Hydronephrosis due to pelviureteric junction obstruction in infancy. Br J Urol 54: 451Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988