Restricted theories of constructive Boolean algebras
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Restricted Theory Constructive Boolean Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, “Decidability of the elementary theory of relatively complemented distributive lattices and of the theory of filters,” Algebra i Logika,3, No. 3, 17–38 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov, “Constructive models,” in: Selected Problems in Algebra and Logic [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1973), pp. 111–130.Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov, “Some properties of constructions of Boolean algebras,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Peretyat'kin, “Strongly constructive models and enumerations of the Boolean algebra of recursive sets,” Algebra i Logika,10, No. 5, 535–557 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Taimanov, “Characteristics of axiomatizable classes of models,” Algebra i Logika,1, No. 4, 17–23 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Ershov, I. A. Lavrov, A. D. Taimanov, and M. A. Taitslin, “Elementary theories,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,20, No. 4, 37–108 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill, New York (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977