Algorithmic dimension of nilpotent groups
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsNilpotent Group Algorithmic Dimension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, “Groups with finitely many constructivizations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,256, No. 2 (1980), pp. 269–272.Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov, “Self-stability of models and abelian groups,” Algebra Logika,19, No. 1, (1980), pp. 23–44.Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. Nurtazin, “Computable enumerations of classes and algebraic criteria for selfstability,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, Alma-Ata (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Ershov, The Solvability Problem and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, The Foundations of Group, Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Neumann, Varieties of Groups [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989