Varieties of associative rings in which all critical rings are basic
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAssociative Ring Critical Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Mal'tsev, “Varieties of algebras whose critical algebras are basic,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,24, No. 5, 96–101 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Neumann, Varieties of Groups [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Volkov, “On lower levels of the structure of varieties of associative rings,” in: Algebraic Systems. Varieties. Lattices of Subsystems [in Russian], Sverdlovsk, 1983, pp. 27–38.Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Vernikov and M. V. Volkov, “Almost chain varieties of alternative rings,” in: Studies in Modern Algebra [in Russian], Sverdlovsk, 1979, pp. 22–39 [Correction: Algebraic Systems. Varieties. Lattices of Subsystems [in Russian], Sverdlovsk, 1983, p. 194.]Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Artamonov, “Lattices of varieties of linear algebras,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,33, No. 2, 135–167 (1978) [Correction: Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,34, No. 2, 251 (1979).]Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Volkov, “Varieties of associative rings with embeddable amalgamations,” Mat. Zametki,33, No. 1, 3–13 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. L'vov, “On varieties of associative rings. I,” Algebra i Logika,12, No. 3, 269–297 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Volkov, “Distributivity of some lattices of varieties of associative rings,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 6, 23–30 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Mal'tsev, “Structure of some special critical rings,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 1, 91–100 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993