On the critical exponents of norms in an n-dimensional space
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ptak, “Critical exponents,” Proc. Colloq. Convexity, Copenhagen, 244–248 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Marik and V. Ptak, “Norms, spectra and combinatorial properties of matrices,” Czech. Math. Journal,10, No. 2, 181–196 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Lyubich and M. I. Tabachnikov, “On a theorem of Marik-Ptak,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,10, No. 2, 470–473 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ptak, “Norms and the spectral radius of matrices,” Czech. Math. Journal,12, No. 4, 555–557 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Perles, “Critical exponents of convex sets,” Proc. Colloq. Convexity, Copenhagen, 221–223 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.D. K. Faddeev and V. N. Faddeeva, Computational Methods of Linear Algebra [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971