Numerations of saturated and homogeneous models
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Saks, Saturated Model Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Harnik and M. Makkai, “Applications of Vaught sentences and the covering theorem,” J. Symb. Logic,41, No. 1, 171–187 (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Ershov, The Theory of Numerations [in Russian], Vol. 3, Novosibirsk Univ., Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.C. C. Chang and H. J. Keisler, Model Theory, Elsevier (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Goncharov, “Constructive superatomic Boolean algebras,” Algebra Logika,12, No. 1, 31–40 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Morley, “Categoricity in power,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,114, No. 2, 514–538 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.J. T. Baldwin, “αT is finite for ℵ1-categorical T,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,81, No. 6, 37–51 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.S. S. Goncharov and A. T. Nurtazin, “Constructive models of complete decidable theories,” Algebra Logika,12, No. 2, 125–142 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.M. G. Peretyat'kin, “Strongly constructive models and numerations of a Boolean algebra of recursive sets,” Algebra Logika,10, No. 5, 535–557 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981