Synthesis of benzotriazoles
- 137 Downloads
o-Aminoazobenzene derivatives are vigorously oxidized by O2 to the corresponding benzotriazoles when CuCl-pyridine is used as the catalytic system.
KeywordsCatalytic System Benzotriazoles
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Kh. Raskina, Zhur. Vses. Khim. Boshch.,15, 257 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Petrovich, Khim. Prom.,1974, No. 11, 9.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Venkataraman, Chemistry of Synthetic Dyes, Vol. 6, Academic Press (1970–72).Google Scholar
- 4.Swiss Patent 559194 (1975); Ref. Zh. Khim., 19N235 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Kotlyarevskii, M. P. Terpugova, and É. K. Andrievskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1964, 1854.Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Schmidt and A. Hagenböcker, Chem. Ber.,54, 2191 (1921).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Kajimoto, H. Takahashi, and J. Tsuji, J. Org. Chem.,41, 1389 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.F. H. Witt, Chem. Ber.,45, 2381 (1912).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Foster, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,82, 3780 (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.Beilstein, Vol. 26, Verlag von Julius Springer, Berlin (1937), p. 72.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982