Synthesis of oligomeric π-allylic complexes on the basis of reactions of triisobutylaluminum with nickel and cobalt halides
- 18 Downloads
The reaction of NiCl2 and CoCl2 with Al(i-Bu)3 in the presence of small amounts of dienes has been studied.
The reaction of NiCl2 with Al(i-Bu)3 in the presence of a diene results in the formation ofπ-alkylnickel chlorides, in which the alkenyl ligand contains an oligomer of the diene and an H atom or an isobutyl group, with yields of ∼ 100%. The compounds synthesized are fairly stable with respect to deoxygenated water and aqueous solutions of HCl and H2SO4 and do not undergo disproportionation reactions.
The reaction of CoCl2 with Al(i-Bu)3 in the presence of 1,3-pentadiene results in the predominant formation of organocobalt compounds which do not contain chlorine and which are less stable with respect to deoxygenated water and aqueous solutions of acids.
KeywordsChloride Nickel Aqueous Solution Cobalt Chlorine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. O. Fischer and G. Burger, Z. Naturforsch.,16B, 77 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Beilin, I. N. Markevich, S. B. Gol'shtein, G. N. Bondarenko, and B. A. Dolgoplosk, DokI. Akad. Nauk SSSR,218, 837 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Leites, V. T. Aleksanyan, and T. V. Chenskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,215, 634 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Dolgoplosk, K. L. Makovetskii, L. I. Red'kina, T. V. Soboleva, E. I. Tinyakova, and V. A. Yakovlev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,205, 387 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Vinogradov, B. A. Dolgoplosk, V. N. Zgonnik, O. P. Parenago, E. I. Tinyakova, and B. S. Turov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,163, 1147 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Wilke, B. Bogdanovic, P. Hardt, P. Heimbach, W. Keim, M. Kröner, W. Oberkirch, K. Tanaka, E. Steinrücke, D. Walter, and H. Zimmermann, Angew. Chem.,78, 157 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Frolov, A. V. Volkov., O. P. Parenago, and B. A. Dolgoplosk, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,177, 1359 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Lazutkin, V. A. Vashkevich, S. S. Medvedev, and V. N. Vasil'eva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,175, 859 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.T. K. Vydrina, Dissertation, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Volkov, O. P. Parenago, V. M. Frolov, and B. A. Dolgoplosk, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,183, 1083 (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.A. I. Yashin et al., USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 459,964, October 14, 1974; Byul. Izobr. No. 45 (1975).Google Scholar