Investigation of a macroeconomic model by the method of region analysis
- 42 Downloads
A macroeconomic model on the relation between economic growth and the environment is investigated with the aim of illustrating how the method of region analysis can be used in solving practical problems formulated as regular optimal control problems with state constraints.
Key WordsOptimal control method of region analysis economics ecology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Phú, H. X.,On Optimal Control of a Hydroelectric Power Plant, Systems and Control Letters, Vol. 8, pp. 281–288, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.Phú, H. X.,Optimal Control of a Hydroelectric Power Plant with Unregulated Spilling Water, Systems and Control Letters, Vol. 10, pp. 131–139, 1988.Google Scholar
- 3.Phú, H. X.,On a Linear Optimal Control Problem of a System with Circuit-Free Graph Structure, International Journal of Control, Vol. 48, pp. 1867–1882, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Phú, H. X.,Investigation of Some Inventory Problems with Linear Replenishment Cost by the Method of Region Analysis, Optimal Control Theory and Economic Analysis 3, Edited by G. Feichtinger, North-Holland, Amsterdam, Holland, pp. 195–221, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Phú, H. X.,Some Necessary Conditions for Optimality for a Class of Optimal Control Problems Which Are Linear in the Control Variable, Systems and Control Letters, Vol. 8, pp. 261–271, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.Phú, H. X.,A Method for Solving a Class of Optimal Control Problems Which Are Linear in the Control Variable, Systems and Control Letters, Vol. 8, pp. 273–280, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Phú, H. X.,Solution of Some High-Dimensional Linear Optimal Control Problems by the Method of Region Analysis, International Journal of Control, Vol. 47, pp. 493–518, 1988.Google Scholar
- 8.Phú, H. X.,A Solution Method for Regular Optimal Control Problems with State Constraints, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 62, pp. 489–513, 1989.Google Scholar
- 9.Feichtinger, G., andHartl, R. F.,Optimale Kontrolle Ökonomischer Prozesse, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1986.Google Scholar
- 10.D'Arge, R. C., andKogiku, K. C. Economic Growth and the Environment, Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 40, pp. 61–77, 1973.Google Scholar
- 11.Pastor, K.,A Simple Macroeconomic Model with Ecological Technical Progress, Ekonomicko-Matematický Obzor, Vol. 22, pp. 320–326, 1986.Google Scholar