On linear stochastic differential games with average cost criterions
- 62 Downloads
In this paper, we consider scalar linear stochastic differential games with average cost criterions. We solve the dynamic programming equations for these games and give the synthesis of saddle-point and Nash equilibrium solutions.
Key WordsStochastic differential games average cost dynamic programming LQG games constraints
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Başar, T., andOlsder, G. J.,Dynamic Noncooperative Game Theory, Academic Press, London, England, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Kumar, P. R., andVaraiya, P.,Stochastic Systems, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1986.Google Scholar
- 3.Da Prato, G., andIchikawa, A.,Quadratic Control for Linear Periodic Systems, Applied Mathematics and Optimization, Vol. 18, pp. 39–66, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Veretennikov, A. Yu.,On Strong Solutions and Explicit Formulas for Solutions of Stochastic Integral Equations, Mathematics of the USSR Sbornik, Vol. 39, pp. 387–403, 1981.Google Scholar
- 5.Fujita, Y., andMorimoto, H.,On Bang-Bang Solutions of Stochastic Differential Games, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-32, pp. 535–537, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.Liptser, R. S. A Strong Law of Large Numbers for Local Martingales, Stochastics, Vol. 3, pp. 217–228, 1980.Google Scholar
- 7.Bensoussan, A.,Stochastic Control by Functional Analysis Methods, North-Holland, Amsterdam, Holland, 1982.Google Scholar
- 8.Fleming, W. H., andRishel, R. W.,Deterministic and Stochastic Optimal Control, Springer-Verlag, New York, New York, 1975.Google Scholar