On the null-controllability of linear discrete-time systems with restrained controls
- 65 Downloads
This paper is devoted to the null-controllability problem for linear, autonomous, discrete-time systems with restrained controls, i.e., systems described by the equationxk+1=Axk+uk,uk∈ Г, where 0 ∈ Г, but is not necessarily an interior point of Г. Some criteria for local and global null controllability are given with proofs. These results can be considered as extensions to discrete-time systems of the known corresponding criteria for linear, continuous-time systems.
Key WordsDiscrete-time systems controllability eigenvectors cones
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nguyen, K. S.,Contrallability of Linear Discrete-Time Sysrems with Constrained Controls in Banach Spaces, Control and Cybernetics, 1981.Google Scholar
- 2.Evans, M. E., andMurthy, D. N. P.,Controllability of Discrete-Time Systems with Positive Controls, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 6, pp. 942–945, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Krein, M. G., andRutman, M. A.,Linear Operators Leaving Invariant a Cone in Banach Space, Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, 1984 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Glazman, I. M., andLiubich, Yu. I.,Finite-Dimensional Linear Analysis, Nauka, Moscow, 1969 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Bianchini Tiberio, R. M.,Instant Controllability of Linear Autonomous Systems, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 39, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.Rockafellar, R. T.,Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1970.Google Scholar
- 7.Aubin, J. P.,Mathematical Methods of Game and Economic Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam, Holland, 1982.Google Scholar
- 8.Korobov, V. I., Marinich, A. P., andPodol'skii, E. N.,Controllability of Linear Autonomous System with Constraints on Controls, Differentsialnye Uravneniya, Vol. 11, 1975 (in Russian).Google Scholar