General canonical models for graded normal logics (graded modalities IV)
We prove the canonical models introduced in [D] do not exist for some graded normal logics with symmetric models, namelyKB°, KBD°, KBT°, so that we define a new kind of canonical models, the general ones, and show they exist and work well in every case.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]C. Bernardini,Degree thesis, Roma, 1986.Google Scholar
- [C]B. F. Chellas,Modal Logic; an Introduction, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- [D]F. De Caro,Graded modalities, II,Studia Logica 47 (1988), pp. 1–10.Google Scholar
- [FC]M. Fattorosi-Barnaba andC. Cerrato,Graded modalities, III,Studia Logica 47 (1988), pp. 99–110.Google Scholar
- [FD]M. Fattorosi-Barnaba andF. De Caro,Graded modalities, I,Studia Logica 44 (1985), pp. 197–221.Google Scholar