Viscous friction and heat flux for a partially ionized medium flowing in a plane channel with allowance for anisotropy of the transport coefficients
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsAnisotropy Mathematical Modeling Heat Flux Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Sakhnovskii, “Unsteady plane-parallel flow of a partially ionized gas in a strong magnetic field,” PMM, vol. 28, no. 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.E. G. Sakhnovskii, “Effect of Larmor precession of charged particles on the nonstationary temperature field in a plane channel,” PMM, vol. 28, no. 6, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Sakhnovskii, “One-fluid equations of dynamics of a partially ionized gas in a strong magnetic field,” PMM, vol. 28, no. 3, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Jagadeesan, “Heat transfer due to hydromagnetic channel flow with conducting walls,” AIAA Journal, no. vol. 2, 4, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Novikov and L. D. Pichakhchi, “Heat transfer in a flow of electrically conducting fluid at low values of the magnetic Reynolds number,” PMTF, no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966