Morphological characteristics of lunar craters with moderate depth/diameter ratio. I (0.08<d/D<0.12)
- 63 Downloads
The morphological characteristics of craters, the depth/diameter ratio of which is between 0.08 and 0.12, are discussed. It is observed that craters having that moderate d/D ratio are, mainly, either small, presenting signs of degradation, or large young craters.
KeywordsMorphological Characteristic Present Sign Lunar Crater Young Crater
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arthur, D. W. G.: 1974,Icarus 23, 116.Google Scholar
- Kopal, Z.: 1969,The Moon, D. Reidel Publ. Co., Dordrecht, Holland.Google Scholar
- Moutsoulas, M. and Preka, P.: 1979,The Moon and the Planets 21, 299.Google Scholar
- Moutsoulas, M. and Piteri, S.: 1979,The Moon and the Planets 21, 343.Google Scholar
- Moutsoulas, M. and Preka, P.: 1980,The Moon and the Planets 23, 113.Google Scholar