Interface instability in the phase transformation process
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Phase Transformation Industrial Mathematic Transformation Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Sekerka, “Application of the time dependent theory of interface stability to an isothermal phase transformation,” J. Phys. Chem. Solids,28, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids (2nd edn.), Clarendon Press, Oxford (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Bychkov, S. V. Iordanskii, and É. I. Rashba, “Instability and motion of electronhole droplets,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,77, No. 4(10) (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Part 1, Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.W. W. Mullins and R. F. Sekerka, “Morphological stability of a particle growing by diffusion or heat flow,” J. Appl. Phys.,34, 323 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981