Gravitation field in the Vaidya problem allowing separation of variables in the Hamilton-Jacobi equation
Elementary Particle Physics and Field Theory
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Narlikar and P. C. Vaidya, Nature,159, No. 4045, 642 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.P. C. Vaidya, Phys. Rev.,83, No. 1, 10 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Isaacson, Phys. Rev.,166, No. 5, 1263–1271; 1272–1280 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Frolov, Tr. FIAN SSSR,96, 72–180 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Mizner, K. Torn, and J. Wheeler, Gravitation [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, Zh. Eksp. Teor, Fiz.,65, No. 4(10), 1311 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Bagrov and V. V. Obukhov, Ann. Phys.,40, No. 7, 415 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Bagrov, V. V. Obukhov, and A. V. Shapovalov, Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Izv. Fiz., No. 1, 6 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987