Static configuration with an ultrarelativistic equation of state at the center
- 30 Downloads
A class of solutions is obtained for the Einstein equations for liquid spheres with finite values of the energy density and pressure at the center. The fourth Tolman solution and the Adler solution belong to this class. A new solution is presented for which a merger is made with external empty space. Configuration parameters are calculated for an ultrarelativistic equation of state at the center.
KeywordsEnergy Density Einstein Equation Empty Space Configuration Parameter Static Configuration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. C. Tolman, Phys. Rev.,55, 364 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.R. J. Adler, J. Math. Phys.,15, 727 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Kuchowicz, Acta Pol.,33, 541 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.K. D. Krori, Ind. J. Pure and Appl. Phys.,9, 1 (1971);12, 423 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Bayin, Phys. Rev.,D18, 2745 (1978).Google Scholar