Kinetics of reflected resonance radiation from excited gas media
- 11 Downloads
According to the consequences of quantum theory the distortion of an electromagnetic wave front, selectively reflected from thermally excited media of two-level molecules, is determined by ground state molecules. The excited molecules react practically noninertially to the external field.
KeywordsRadiation Electromagnetic Wave Quantum Theory Wave Front External Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Zirain, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,40, No. 6, 1005 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Veklenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 9, 71 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Veklenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, No. 5, 77 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Shoemaker, in: Laser and Coherent Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. Klauder and E. C. G. Sudarshan, Fundamentals of Quantum Optics, Benjamin, New York (1968).Google Scholar