Positron and positronium annihilation in benzene solutions
- 64 Downloads
Positron annihilation in nitrobenzene and manganese oleate solutions in benzene was studied in the liquid and solid states using both lifetime and angular correlation methods. It was found that a long lifetime component (τ2~1.3 ns) appeared in the lifetime spectrum for the solid state of a nitrobenzene solution in benzene but not in the liquid state. The results are briefly discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. Lee, J.H. Green:Positronium Chemistry (Academic Press, New York 1964)Google Scholar
- 4.V.I. Goldanski: Atomic Energy Rev.6, 3 (1968)Google Scholar
- 5.J.A. Merrigan, J.H. Green, S.J. Tao: InPhysical Methods of Chemistry, ed. by A. Weissberger and B.W. Rossiter (Wiley, New York 1972) Vol. 1, Pt. IIDGoogle Scholar
- 6.H.J. Ache: Angew. Chem.84, 234 (1972)Google Scholar
- 8.S.J. Tao: Appl. Phys.Google Scholar
- 15.S.J. Tao: IEEE NS-15 1, 175 (1968)Google Scholar