Parametric vibrations of a ribbed cylindrical shell with an attached beam
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Parametric Vibration Attached Beam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro and V. A. Zarutskii, Theory of Ribbed Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and V. G. Palamarchuk, Dynamics of Ribbed Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and P. S. Polyakov, Ribbed Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bolotin, Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Vol'mir, Stability of Deformable Systems, Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Palamarchuk, “Free vibrations of a ribbed cylindrical shell with a frame,” Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 6, 64–70 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989