Asymptotic expansion for the scattering amplitude in scalar field theory
- 16 Downloads
In this paper we investigate the equation for the imaginary part of the scattering amplitude in scalar theory with trilinear interaction. In other words, we investigate the agreement of the exponential behavior of the imaginary part of the amplitude in the Regge region with the corresponding Bethe-Salpeter equation in the ladder approximation.
KeywordsField Theory Imaginary Part Scalar Field Asymptotic Expansion Regge Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Amati, A. Stanghelini, and S. Fubini, Nuovo Cim.,25, 4726 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Arbuzov and V. E. Rochev, Yad. Fiz.,21, No. 4, 883 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.K. G. Klimenko and V. E. Rochev, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,30, No. 2, 191 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Yu. D'yakonov, Teor. Mat. Fiz.,43, No. 2, 218 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Gillan and D. Levy, J. Math. Phys.,22, No. 8, 1707 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Gadzhiev and R. K. Dzhafarov, Brief Communications in Physics, Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 11, 25 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Erdelyi (ed.), Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 1, McGraw-Hill, New York (1954).Google Scholar