Classes of accurate solution of the Einstein-Maxwell equations
- 11 Downloads
The problem of integrating the Einstein-Maxwell equations with the additional condition of variable separation in the Hamilton-Jacobi equations is considered. The case where the integrals of motion form isotropic sets is studied in detail. Classes of accurate solution corresponding to the Einstein-Maxwell equations are obtained.
KeywordsAdditional Condition Accurate Solution Variable Separation Motion Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Shapovalov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 9, 18 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Bagrov, A. G. Meshkov, V. N. Shapovalov, and A. V. Shapovalov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 11, 66 (1973); No. 12, 45 (1973); No. 6, 74 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Obukhov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 5, 73 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Obukhov, Paper Deposited at VINITI, Reg. No. 2640-77 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. Carter, Comm. Math. Phys.,10, 280 (1969).Google Scholar