Gamma emission in deep inelastic scattering of neutrinos by nucleons
- 9 Downloads
The emission of gamma rays due to weak neutral currents in the deep inelastic scattering of neutrinos (or antineutrinos) by nucleons is analyzed. Various possibilities for determining various structure functions for the reaction v(v)N→v(v)γXare examined. The structure functions are derived in the quarkparton model.
KeywordsStructure Function Inelastic Scattering Deep Inelastic Scattering Neutral Current Gamma Emission
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Bilen'kii, Lectures on the Physics of Neutrino and Lepton-Neucleon Processes [in Russian], Energoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Akhiezer and M. P. Rekalo, Electrodynamics of Hadrons [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.É. A. Choban, Yad. Fiz.,27, 1039 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Yu. Bardin and V. A. Dokucheva, Yad. Fiz.36, 482 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.B. K. Kerimov, V. N. Ryzhikov, and V. P. Tsvetkov, Yad. Fiz.33, 766 (1981).Google Scholar