Radiation of longitudinally accelerated electrons
- 14 Downloads
The characteristics of radiation produced by ultrarelativistic electrons are considered for the case where the electron velocity and acceleration are parallel.
KeywordsRadiation Electron Velocity Ultrarelativistic Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. D. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics, Wiley (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Nikishov and V. I. Ritus, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,56, 2035 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Bagrov, M. M. Nikitin, I. M. Ternov, and N. I. Fedosov, IV All-Union Symposium on High Current Electronics, Summaries of Reports, Part II [in Russian], Tomsk (1982), pp. 160–163.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Bagrov, M. M. Nikitin, I. M. Ternov, and N. I. Fedosov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz. (in print).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Bagrov, D. M. Gitman, A. A. Sokolov, I. M. Ternov, N. I. Fedosov, and V. R. Khalilov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,45, 1948 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983