Point source of polarized resonance radiation in an unbounded medium
The diffusion of polarized resonance radiation is considered. An explicit expression is given for the Green's function of the corresponding equation for an unbounded uniform space.
KeywordsRadiation Point Source Explicit Expression Uniform Space Resonance Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Sobolev, Radiant Energy Transport in the Atmospheres of Stars and Planets [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Ivanov, Radiation Transport in the Spectra of Stellar Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Biberman, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,17, 416 (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Holstein, Phys. Rev.,72, 1212 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Veklenko, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,36, 204 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. D'yakonov and V. I. Perel', Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,47, 1483 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Vdovin and V. M. Ermachenko, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,54, 148 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Edmonds, in: Deformations of Atomic Nuclei [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.D. I. Nagirner, Vestnik Leningrad. Un-ta, No. 1, 142 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975