Kinetic Green's functions
- 17 Downloads
It is shown that the theory of kinetic Green's functions coincides completely with the theory of vacuum Green's functions after the choice of the operatorO−1 in its overall part. An expression for the energy of the system is obtained directly in terms of the mass operators. An equation is given that is a generalization of the Boltzmann equation and has the same mathematical structure.
KeywordsBoltzmann Equation Mathematical Structure Mass Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Keldysh, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,47, 1515 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Veklenko, Izv. VUZ, Fizika, No. 4, 75 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich and S. V. Tyablikov, The Green's Function Method in Statistical Mechanics [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Martin and J. Schwinger, Theory of Many-Particle Systems [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Kadanoff and G. Baym, Quantum Statistical Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Sh. M. Kogan, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,2, 1186 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Landau, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,30, 1058 (1956).Google Scholar