Acqustic contact during the ultrasonic welding of plastics
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsWelding Ultrasonic Welding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Volkov, Yu. N. Orlov, and B. Ya. Chernyak, Welding of Plastics by Ultrasound [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Grinchenko, V. G. Karnaukhov, and I. K. Senchenkov, “Effect of edge effects on the temperature field in the spontaneous heating of a cylindrical shock absorber of finite length,” Tepl. Napryazh. Elem. Konstr.,15, 24–29 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Karnaukhov, V. I. Kozlov, I. K. Senchenkov, and O. P. Chervinko, “Vibrations and heating of a viscoelastic layer excited by a rectangular waveguide,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 2, 86–90 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Mozgovoi, V. E. Oshchepkov, and A. A. Tumasov, “Study of the character of propagation of ultrasonic vibrations in polymers,” in: Status and Prospects of Welding and Gluing of Thermoplastics [in Russian], Inst. Elektrosvarki Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1982), pp. 33–38.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Certain Fundamental Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Piven', N. A. Grechanaya, and I. I. Chernobyl'skaya, Thermophysical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Menges and H. Potente, “Schallfelder und energieumsetzung beim ultraschallschweiben von kunstoffen,” Kunstoffe,59, No. 6, 369–374 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. W. Penn, “Dynamic mechanical properties of crystalline linear polyethylene,” J. Polim. Sci., Part A-2, No. 4, 545–557 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987