Vibrations of an axially polarized piezoceramic cylinder during electrical loading
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsElectrical Loading Piezoceramic Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Belokon' and L. V. Parinova, “Steady-state vibrations of a piezoceramic cylinder polarized through its thickness,” in: Studies of the Design of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Rostov Univ., Rostov-on-Don, (1982), pp. 22–30.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Bolkisev, T. L. Efimova, and N. A. Shul'ga, “Vibrations of a hollow piezoceramic cylinder subjected to mechanical loading,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 9, 109–112 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Bolkisev and N. A. Shul'ga, “Forced vibrations of a hollow piezoceramic cylinder (radial polarization),” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 5, 118–121 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Bolkisev and N. A. Shul'ga, “Forced vibrations of a hollow piezoceramic cylinder (axial polarization),” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 12, 109–111 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Borisenko, V. G. Savin, and N. A. Shul'ga, “Axisymmetric vibrations of a radially polarized piezoceramic cylinder,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 7, 109–112 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. P. Mukoed, Solution of Problems of Shell Theory on a Computer [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Berlincourt, D. Curran, And G. Jaffe, “Piezoceramic and piezomagnetic materials and their use in piezoelectric transducers,” in: Physical Acoustics [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Pt. A, Mir, Moscow (1966), pp. 204–326.Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Lazutkin and A. I. Mikhailov, “Vibrations of piezoceramic cylinders of finite dimensions with heightwise polarization,” Akust. Zh.,22, No. 3, 393–399 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990