Coupled flexural-shear oscillations of stepwise-layered piezoceramic disk transducers
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPiezoceramic Disk Disk Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Allaverdiev and N. B. Akhmedov, “The calculation of the frequency characteristics of stepwise-layered disk transducers under flexural oscillations,” in: The Physics of Microelectronic Instruments [in Russian], Mosk. Inst. Élektron. Tekhniki, Moscow (1984), pp. 29–41.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Allaverdiev, “Coupled oscillations of piezoceramic disks under cyclic loads,” in: Physical Phenomena in Polycrystal Ferroelectrics [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1980), pp. 13–24.Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Grinchenko and G. L. Komissarova, “On the eigenfrequencies of an axial-symmetric oscillating circular thick plate,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 11, 81–86 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, Harmonic Oscillations and Waves in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Brauer and L. Urankar, “Zum Durchliegung piezokeramischer Doppelscheiben und Einzelscheiben mit Tragerplatten,” J. Angew. Physik,29, No. 2, 125–129 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ikegami, I. Ueda, S. Kobayashi, “Frequency spectra of resonant vibration in disk plates of PbTiO3 piezoelectric ceramics,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,55, No. 2, 339–344 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.H. F. Tiersten and R. D. Mindlin, “Forced vibrations of piezoelectric crystal plates,” Q. Appl. Math.,20, No. 1, 107–119 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987