The general case of the plane contact problem for the ring brace
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsContact Problem Plane Contact Plane Contact Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Gol'denveizer, Theory of Elastic Thin Shells [in Russian], GITTL, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.Machine Building, An Encyclopedic Handbook [in Russian], vol. 1, book 2, Mashgiz, 1948.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Thin Shells [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Stepanov and I. S. Tsurkov, “Computing a ring-braced cylindrical shell”, Inzhenernyi sbornik, vol. 12, 1952.Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Plates and Shells [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Shimanskii, Structural Mechanics of Submarines [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, 1948.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Beskin, “Local Stress Distribution in Cylindrical Shells”, Journal of Appl. Mech., vol.13, no. 2, 1946.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969