Analysis of the natural vibrations of anisotropic rectangular bodies by a structural finite elements method
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Element Method Natural Vibration Structural Finite Element Rectangular Body Structural Finite Element Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, Harmonic Vibrations and Waves in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Eremenko, Influence of Structural Inhomogeneity Parameters on the Natural Vibrations of Laminar and Fibrous Composites [in Russian], Dissertation of Candidate of Techmical Sciences, Khar'kov (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Bakulin and A. A. Rassokha, Finite Element Method and Holographic Interferometry in the Mechanics of Composites [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1987.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Rassokha and S. Yu. Eremenko, “Influence of structure on the natural vibrations frequencies and modes of laminar composites,” Mekh. Komposit. Mater., No. 2, 328–333 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Rvachev, Theory of R-functions and Some of its Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990