Method of initial functions of V. Z. Vlasov
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Agarev, The Method of Initial Functions for Two-Dimensional Boundary-Value Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd-vo Akad. Nauk Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, “The method of initial functions in problems of the theory of elasticity,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 7 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.M. O. Kil'chevskii, “Basic equations of shell theory and certain methods of integrating them,” in: Works of the Mathematics Institute [in Ukrainian], Akad. Nauk URSR, No. 6 (1941).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Lekhnitskii, “Elastic equilibrium of a transversally isotropic layer and a thick plate,” Prikl. Mat. i Mekhan.,26, No. 4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, “Theory of thick plates,” Prikl. Mat. i Mekhan.,6, Nos. 2, 3 (1942).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Lur'e, Three-Dimensional Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.U. K. Nigul, “Application of A. I. Lur'e's symbolic method to the analysis of stressed states and two-dimensional theories of elastic plates,” Prikl. Mat. i Mekhan.,27, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.U. K. Nigul, “The approximate computation of St. Venant type edge effects in boundary-value problems of the statics of plates,” Prikl. Mat. i Mekhan.,28, No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976