Stability of the elastoplastic half-space around a spherical cavity
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Glushko, G. T. Kirnichanskii, and Z. S. Fetisova, “Results of determinations of the mechanical characteristics of rocks in a more rigid press,” Ugol'Ukr., No. 3, 13–16 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', Stability of Three-Dimensional Deformable Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', Basic Theory of Stability of Mining Excavations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.S. B. Lobovik, “Determination of subcritical stresses in a half-space with a spherical cavity,” in: Approximate Methods of Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Kiev (1977), pp. 49–57.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979